crushing on - fab vintage inspired dresses!

These vintage inspired dresses from one of my hearted etsy shops sohomode are so peachy.  Each dress comes with her own unique personality and a dash of a 50's vibe.  I love the fabrics and colours and the downright coolness of these designs.


Here are a few samples...




Can you believe we are into August already, where's the time going?  I swear it feels like time is chasing after something at warp speed or maybe I'm just getting (not going to say it).


Well I hope you have a timeless Tuesday.


Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. And while you still may be getting.....I'm not gonna say it either.....It does feel like time is flying!! I'd love for it to fly around me in that beautiful dress above (bottom right). Soooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wugs, I wish it would fly around me backwards and give me about 10 years. Aren't those dresses great! I really like the top left.

    ReplyDelete