Work It - Maxi Dress!

The maxi crazy is going to continue into the fall, so for all of you currently rockin this look I thought I'd help you with a little GRIMM & GRETE spice.  Inspired by Moroccan glass lanterns these earrings offer great exotic charm to any outfit. 


the goods:



My youngest musketeer turns 2 tomorrow and I absolutely love this stage.  A great communicator at birth, he's starting to talk more now and he's...just so darn cute!! Nothing big planned, we are very low key with birthdays. There's something about keeping them small and simple that works for us. 


Hope you have a wise Wednesday.

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I love this style dress! And those earrings would work perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wugs, I really like the dress, it has such an easy breezy summer feel to it.

    ReplyDelete