friday finds in Etsyland!! & Ariane Brunet video

Awesome Etsy knits to welcome mother fall/autumn!!



sassy shawl



for the little ones



urban loops



romantic wrap




for him



Norwegian flare



super cool!!!



With another full year of french immersion ahead of us we are back to french radio.  Heard one of my fave songs yesterday and thought i'd share.






Wow, what a start to the NFL season last night!!  If the Saints had pulled off a last minute tie to take the game into overtime everyone around the world would have heard me screaming from the tower.  Totally intense game and Green Bay your message has been received!!!  


TGIF!!


Lisa


3 comments:

  1. Awwwww! How nice to be including in your Friday Etsy Finds!! :-] And thanks to you I 'found' some great picks here too! I love the Urban Loops and the wrap!! I'm still trying to understand the last pick. Are they gloves or socks?! O_0 Oh Well...whatever they are...Cool color!! ^_^ Thank you so so much!!! Also for the song! All I know is 'Love me'. Sounds like a hit! Where can I find the rest of the words?!...Gotta go play it again...Later! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wugs, they are socks!

    I found the words here: http://www.lyricsmania.com/aime-moi_lyrics_ariane_brunet.html

    I then had to slowly try to translate and ended up using google translate! I believe the chorus is:

    And if it's the same for you, love me love!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I'm just seeing this, after you went to so much trouble!! *smacking myself on the back of the hand*..."Bad Wug!!"..But the good thing is that I get to listen to the song again! ^_^

    ReplyDelete