GRIMM & GRETEs ♥fall must-haves♥

I can't even stay calm long enough to express how much I LOVE the fall.  It's such a romantic season to me; the weather that forces you to cuddle up, the songs of the wind, the sound & smell of the rain, grey & still overcast days, fallen damp leaves of gorgeous colours, it's all just so darn romantic.  Not to mention all the new and returning tv shows, I can't wait!!!


So I thought I'd share with you some of my fall must-haves ♥

 my fave chair, sitting on it as i type.  it's my comfort chair for working on lappy.

my wool pash that i wash in the laundry even though it says to 'dry clean only'.  love the feel and worn in frayed tassels.

i have a coco chanel scent for 3 out of the 4 seasons.  'coco mademoiselle' is for fall, such a romantic scent with a punch of edge.

kiehl's: an absolute must; we eat kd for weeks so i can indulge.  it really does change the texture of your skin.

an absolute must for my hands and it smells amazing. see how well used the tube is? so if you've ever wondered what my hands smell like now you know....lol.

omg!! my lips would shrivel up and die without this lip balm.  i do use others but for fall & winter this is a must.



Tonight is the first NFL game of the season, so as of 8pm I will be glued firmly to the couch...lol.


Hope Thursday is behaving herself.




Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Yep! Fall is my favorite season too! I love the changing leaves, apple cider, beautiful skies (day and night), the harvest moon, and being able to crochet without fear of overheating!! ^_^ ...I love your Pashmina, and hand cream too!...And what?!! You're a football fan too...like myself?! (Go Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots!! LOL) But I'll have to pick a Saint tonight I guess. Go New Orleans! ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have chosen wisely with the teams you follow. I suffer the heartache of being a Bills fan - many a tear has been shed, but I just can't help myself - I really do cheer for them!

    Fall is my fave season, I can't wait for it to start!

    Have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that hand cream! It's really good
    Sophie ox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie,
    Isn't it the best and I love the scent. I always have the best dreams when I put it on just before bed.

    ReplyDelete