Turquoise Necklace 'Shards'

Beautiful natural 'shards' of turquoise make up this gorgeous chunky double gunmetal necklace.  I love the shape of this necklace and it's a perfect piece for framing your face and adding some edgy drama to your next outfit!

Stop by the shop to check it out here.




Hope Sunday is treating you well.  The city of Toronto is in a humidex alert we are currently sitting at a humidex of 35 degrees.  Holy hot Batman!!

Late night the grumpy prince and I watched 'True Grit'; awesome movie! The Coen brother's did an amazing job of staying true to that era.  We both really enjoyed it and strongly recommend you see it.



Lisa

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful necklace...Beautiful!!...And I saw the movie too. I liked the John Wayne/Katherine Hepburn comedic version better. I know this one was suppose to be more according to the book, but I loved the give and take of the old stars...and the ending. The ending in this one left me sad. I like that in some movies...but not this one. Just my opinion. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wug! I've never seen the Wayne/Hepburn version but I will keep an eye out for it. Like you, I found this ending to be incredibly sad and because of that the characters stayed with me for a while. It made me think about life and passing time.

    ReplyDelete