Etsy Front Page Lotto Ticket!

Here is my TERRIFIC news!

There I was yesterday morning working on my shop (as always) along with the grumpy prince who is my major, major support system (and I.T. guy).  When he says to me "your activity number is really high", so naturally I ignore him.  Then after a minute or so the grumpy prince says " Lise, go to the front page" (of Esty). So as I'm rolling my eyes I go to the front page and scream "OMG" and from there everything was a blur.

A treasury that was done on Friday had made its way to the magical land of Etsy's front page (FP) on Sunday morning.  For those of you who exist outside of Etsyland this is a huge deal.  It's like winning a lottery because the odds are so high of ever doing it.  Even the grumpy prince was psyched!

How funny and amazing at the same time.  I was so happy for the people in the treasury.  All their hard work on display to be admired for an hour.  One of the shops even had a sale during the 1st fifteen minutes which was awesome!


So here is the winning ticket

'Rustic Chic' by grimmandgrete

a more rustic chic...


Love and Knowledge - Fi...
$30.00

Picnic by the Tower Ori...
$50.00

french country summer f...
$40.00

first frost - pearl wir...
$55.00

White Boat on a Foggy M...
$30.00

you and me
$7.00

3 French postcard sache...
$15.50

Petrified, No. 5
$82.00

Forgotten - Original Ac...
$1400.00

Hand Stitched Leather T...
$300.00

Antique Wood & Tin Grai...
$16.00

Shipping Crate Coffee T...
$260.00

Head In The Clouds
$22.00

At dawn - Original Sign...
$11.00

Nautical sand dollar lo...
$12.00

MINT and GERANIUM
$22.00


Have a miraculous Monday!!

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! Congratulations!!!! :-) I've made the front page twice, but both times I didn't know it until after it had come and gone! How nice that you actually got to see it while it was lIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no!!! It was pretty cool being able to enjoy it live.

    Thanks Wugs!

    ReplyDelete