Crushing on - Vintage

Shopping vintage is not only eco-friendly but the possibility of finding something totally cool and unique to update your closet or home can be an enormous thrill. With everyone 'crushin' on vintage in Etsyland, I thought I'd showcase my favourite vintage crush.  My Etsy friend and owner behind three Etsy shops is not only an artist but she's got a wicked eye for vintage finds. Vintage eye (one of her shop names and what I call her) has a talent for scooping up some really awesome vintage treasures.

Here is a little tease of what's in her "Vintage Eye"shop which specializes in "mid century masterpieces and fabulous funky finds for your home" and her "Vintage Eye Fashion" shop which "gives your style a chic and individual edge with vintage".  Happy treasure hunting.

Vintage Eye Shop



Vintage Eye Fashion



Hope you have a treasure hunting Tuesday.  The temperature is still sizzling here in the city, so again very little movement in the tower today.

Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Shucks Doll...I am almost blushing! ;) Thanks so much for this wonderful feature! You have made my shops look fabulous here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, I love the coat,earring,shoes and handbag. What a great Outfit. You do have an eye for fashion. This is a Great Read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute!! I love the shoes!...I have to go check out the rest of the things in her shops now. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my pleasure vintage eye! thanks for the compliment but your shops look wonderful on their own.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Judy for visiting and leaving a comment.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wugs, I think those shoes are fabulous too!!


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete