Another Sneak Peek!

Here is a sneak peak of the 2nd cluster drop vintage brass flower necklace.  The second look has moonstone gemstones and a longer gunmetal and twirly gold plated bar chain.  Moonstone has such a magical feel and it's often associated with the moon because of its iridescence.  I love how the moonstone gives this necklace a softer, more boho chic romantic vibe.

Both necklaces will be available in the shop sometime next week.


I am having a TERRIFIC Sunday, I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.  The heat is starting to get a bit crazy in the tower and the city, so there is very little movement happening right now.

Hope Sunday is being graceful to you.


Lisa

1 comment:

  1. Ooooo! Pretty! I really like moonstone too!...And Uh Oh!! I'm almost afraid to find out what would make 'you' have a terrible day! I'll be waiting to find out though. O_0

    ReplyDelete