crushing on my artlab scarf

Confession time once again.  I have a slight, ok maybe huge addiction to scarfs.
I can't seem to stop buying them.  Santa was very generous and bought me one
from the North Pole (Banana Republic) and still I need more... 
Any hoot,  one of my favourite Etsy shops artlab is having a
 SALE.  I jumped on the opportunity to buy this scarf
that I ♥'d and have been oogling for some time now.

I love this scarf, I can't stop wearing it!!  It's the 1st thing
to go on in the morning (after I shower) and the last thing
to come off at night.  Did I mention how soft it is? Did I
mention I'm also a sucker for the word Nomad!!



 The SALE is still on so if you're interested don't
wait too long.


Hope you are all well my friends and having a
triumphant Tuesday!!
♥Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. I'm a nut for a scarf too...but..umm...mine are crocheted! LOL And they're not nomads. I wish they were because then they would've traveled somewhere besides my shop!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Wugs, I hear you! Having a nomadic shop is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete