new in the shop - amethyst & london blue quartz

New in the shop are these two little gems. Each with its own vibe and totally
ready to add a unique spin to any wardrobe. 
Both necklaces are open to layering.

 
But I get that they may want to
be the star attraction.

 At dinner last night, some ketchup in my plate looked like a little heart. I took
some pics but in the end it looked like puke on a plate. So I decided to save you from it.


 I hope your week is going well my friends. The temp. has
been ridiculously mild. The 3 musketeers are happy so I'm happy.
However the grumpy prince is still grumpy..lol.

 Have a winning Wednesday!!
♥Lisa 

2 comments:

  1. They're both just beautiful!!...And the weather is not bad either! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wugs, it was a pretty nice day here too! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete