Crushing On - Ronya Galka's Fine Art Photography


I've really been crushing on the dreamy romantic fine art photography of Ronya Galka on Etsy.
This London, England based photographer captures urban images and adds a blue hue to some
of them that's just dreamy. There are also some black & white photographs that are just fantastic!
Hope you enjoy!!





Here is my our beloved copy of Assassins Creed Revelations... is it bed time for the musketeers yet!?
Can't wait to get lost in this world again.



Hope Tuesday is being kind to you.  It's a gorgeous day in the city of Toronto today, so mild!!
But I'm still looking forward to the snow.

Hope you have a Templar Tuesday..lol!!
♥Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I hadn't heard of Ronya Galka or seen this etsy shop, but I'm off to wander around in there right now! I love the shots you shared above. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just, really beautiful work and mood to her photographs.

    ReplyDelete