Confession Time - Assassins Creed 3 Revelations!!


Hello my friends....it's confession time..
I Lisa am an 'arm chair gamer', which means the grumpy prince does all the work
and I sit in the arm chair offering support & guidance, while
watching all the fun unfold.  It all started about 3 or 4 years ago
with the trailer for Gears of War II.  I saw this trailer and fell out of my chair and my life
along with the grumpy prince's has never been the same. 
We purchased an XBOX console the next day!!

Being from the Nintendo camp, I'd never seen anything like Gears of War II.
The realism of the graphics, movement and subject matter was more
than anything I'd SEEN on Nintendo.  Since our purchase I've become a huge fan of:
Gears of War II
Mass Effect I & II - counting the days for M.E. III
Red Dead Redemption
& the Assassins Creed series.

Enter this joyous week for the grumpy prince and myself.  Who's currently playing
 SKYRIM (the trailer for this video game was awesome as well) but only until
 tomorrow when we'll be walking through the doors of Future Shop to scoop up 
Assassins Creed 3 Revelations!!   
I saw the trailer for this game Saturday night while watching
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers and once again fell out of my chair!!
Awesome trailer and song by Woodkid - Iron...just AWESOME!!

For me on Friday - Edward Cullen (my second love) will be in the theaters for the 4th installment of the 
The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn.. lots of giggles and squeals as I'm reduced to a teenage
girl....lol.  I'll give the young ladies a chance to go see it at least 5xs before I break up the party.


The Buffalo Bills lost this weekend to the Dallas Cowboys..wow!!  Making the playoffs is 
starting to be a distant dream again...ugh!!


I hope you all had a great weekend.  I'm still a little under the weather so no
work was done this weekend.  My holiday Collection will have to be scaled back,
 so I can get it in the shop soon.

Hope you have a moonstruck Monday..lol
♥Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment