Coming Soon! & the Yeah, Yeah, Yeahs

This super cool 'cracked quartz' collection will be hitting the shop soon.  Cool dyed polished quartz gems in: pale pink, rose and aqua, hang as pendants and earrings in this fab new collection.  It will be a limited edition and there is only the matching pair of earrings for the pale pink and aqua pendants, so if you like them together you'll have to move fast!

The necklaces are created with vintage brass chain and close with a gun metal lobster clasp (a cool edge to some of our necklaces that I love).  The earrings have dangling Swarovski crystals or Czech fire polished beads and hang from 24k gold ear wires.


Introducing the " Cracked Quartz" Collection







Here's a super cool group with a super cool song.  I thought the grumpy prince read somewhere that this song was written for the actor Jack Black,  please don't quote me on that, I think.....lol!!!!!




Hope the week has been treating you well so far!  My eldest musketeer returned from up north on Tuesday and all is right in the castle (oops, would love to live in a castle..lol) tower again.  If you are looking for a cute girly movie I would suggest "Jumping the Broom" directed by Salim Akil. The grumpy prince and I saw it the other night and both really enjoyed it. I cried and laughed and he rolled his eyes a lot!!


Have a toe tapping Thursday.


Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment