A Treasury for a GRIMM & GRETE Girl!!

My wonderful etsy friend Liza of LizasWhimsicalArt put together this cool treasury that includes two GRIMM & GRETE pieces and the items that coordinate with them are so rocking!  It's amazing to see Liza's talents as a stylist, just an amazing combination of items that work smashingly together.  So honored to be included in this truly 'tres chic and magnific' treasury.

Thanks Liza!!

'Tres Chic and Magnific' by LizasWhimsicalArt

Things that go with your earrings and necklace:) Mix and match for any time of year. I love black and combining an elegant blouse with something a bit on the wild side. Still classy with gumption. Rock on!


$41.00

$79.00

$28.00

$194.00

$25.00

$25.00

$39.00

$

$

$38.00

$1695.00

$28.00

$25.00

$25.00

$85.00

$300.00


I've been so sick for the last few days, it's been crazy!  But I must say the best part of not having an appetite has definitely been the weight lost ;)   I'm starting to feel a lot better, so I guess it's BACK TO WORK!!! 

Lisa


2 comments:

  1. What great pieces...and good looks together with accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know eh! Too bad I can't take any of the credit for it.

    ReplyDelete