New Arrivals - Rock Hard Collection!!

I added some items from the 'Rock Hard Collection" to my shop.  I love the design of this single earring and necklace.  They are not necessarily a 'set' but both pieces can be worn together.

A single earring of small rose quartz stones hangs from an oxidized sterling silver ear wire.  I achieved a beautiful dark patina on this ear wire that blends seamlessly with the gunmetal chain.


The necklace is a combination of rose quartz and crystal quartz gemstones set on a chunky gunmetal chain, with small sterling silver bead details.  This necklace is really cool and I love the way the stones hang off the chain for a truly edgy vibe.

I named these two pieces 'feathers' because oddly enough they look like feathers when they hang down.  Lately I've been seeing feathers everywhere! Look there goes another one, lol.


Lisa




3 comments: