crushing on - a girl!


Psst..don't tell the grumpy prince that I've got a crush on Kate Lanphear, Style Director of Elle USA.

I came across her pictures this past weekend while cruising the net and was immediately smitten.  Her style is sophisticated with an edge; she's the closest thing I've ever had to a muse.  I am so inspired by her style, I love the leather, studs, black, white and gray colour palette.  Her layering is seemingly effortless and the different textures she brings to an outfit is done to perfection.

Now I know some of you may already have Kate on your radar and you're wondering 'where has she been living, Kate's been around for a while?'  Well, to answer your question, I've been locked up in a tower, remember!!!...lol.  My crush is so bad right now that I've joined a blog dedicated to Kate.


photo courtesy of tfs

Here is a small collection of some of my fave looks of Kate's




photos courtesy of: fridayi'minlove, keepswing, papermag,
 jezzica'scloset, popbee, stylefrizz, fashionindie,
jakandjil



Hope you're all having a titillating tuesday!

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment