fashion friday - Pink Tartan

Regrets I have a few, one of them leads into this fashion friday's post.

A few years ago, I was out shopping with a friend at Holt Renfrew (our luxury designer brand store). We came across a gorgeous red winter coat (in my SIZE on SALE!!) by Pink Tartan.  It looked super hot on me, super HOT! But we had just started shopping and not wanting to commit, I put it back on the rack.

Never went back for it! so regrets I have a few!  oh well c'est la vie!

Pink Tartan is a Canadian designer label created by Kimberley Newport-Mimran.  I love her Fall 2011 Collection.  I love the mixing of structured military jackets with feminine skirts, the evening dresses with the striking leather belts, the army hat with the bulky scarves; it's all so hot!!






I would wear this entire outfit in a heartbeat!!!

photos courtesy of Darren Calabreses/ The Canadian Press/Globe and Mail

TGIF!  

Wishing all you mum's or soon-to-be mum's a very motherly weekend!!

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment