happy 2nd anniversary GRIMM & GRETE

 

Happy Monday friends, hope your weekend was awesome!!
The musketeers had a blast and quite the sugar high yesterday,
but it was nice to see their chocolate smiley faces...the 'easter bunny'
was very generous.

This past weekend was also the 2nd year anniversary for GRIMM & GRETE.
It's amazing how far my little shop has come. I've learned so much about myself
as a small business owner and a person. I love my Etsy community and Etsy as
a place to buy & sell. I'm so grateful to the grumpy prince for pushing me to start
this business. If not for him I would probably still be in the planning stage.

I'd like to thank all of you for your friendship, support and stopping
by the shop to say 'hi'.

Big hugs & kisses.
Have a monster mash Monday!!
♥♥♥Lisa♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment