in the 'studio'

 
Happy Tuesday friends!!
It's very cold in the city of Toronto today. I guess it's the price we
pay for that crazy week of summer like temps in March.

Speaking of summer I've been thinking of
those long hot days of summer and
a simpler aesthetic to the G&G summer 'collection'.
Above are some of the ideas I've been toying with.

I love turquoise, for me it's the stone of summer.
So I'll definitely have lots of turquoise in the shop.
I'm also going to be looking at ways of incorporating
more metals to the shop: brass, sterling silver, vintage
metals. I might even look at up-cycling as a way of
creating some unique one of a kind pieces.


Hope you have a triumphant Tuesday.
♥Lisa




2 comments:

  1. Turquoise...and Upcycling!! That's the way, Grimm! Don't waste anything, and create your brains out!! LOL

    ReplyDelete