Tune in Thursdays - Adele!!!


Love, love, love this song and her. She seems like such a sincere person and what a voice.
She writes and sings with such passion and honesty that it's intoxicating!!  









New In the Shop

I added THE THREE FEATHERS necklace to the shop yesterday.  It's made with Italian lambskin
leather in metallic gold and silver.  A colour combination that's perfect for the holiday season.  The name
of this necklace comes from a fairy tale from who else but the Grimm brothers!! 


Yesterday was such a beautiful day in the city.  I escaped the tower and dragged two of the musketeers
downtown to Queen Street to pick up some supplies. So there will be more new items added over
the next little while - stay tuned!!


Hope your week has been great so far.  
Have a therapeutic Thursday!!

♥Lisa


2 comments:

  1. I love that Adele song too! It's my favorite of hers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's awesome, this is one of my faves too!!

    ReplyDelete