crushing on - G&G's brand!!!

Well my friends GRIMM & GRETE just got branded!!  Perhaps you've noticed that single hearted wing that moved in about a few months ago and hasn't left. Which means a lot for me, because I can be known for changing my mind a lot...a lot.  So now that it's here to stay let's talk about my 'heart & soul logo'.



It came from my intense desire to find a logo that would represent GRIMM & GRETE now and into the future. It's a combination of my signature ♥ and an angels wing.  Using our fingers on the mouse pad, it took me and the grumpy prince an entire Sunday morning to get the image just right. The heart was easy but that wing...wow.  I was finally able to steady my hand long enough to get from a swiggly line to a more controlled line.  To be honest that wing is a fluke and I may not ever get it to look this way again.




A month ago I decided to make a commitment to my 'heart & soul' and ordered a custom stamp.  I found AsspocketProductions on Etsy for a starter kit. It wasn't easy to get her an image she could work with because we've blown it up so much from the original that she wasn't getting a very detailed image. With fingers crossed we sent her our last hope of the original image in the size she needed and a brand was born!!




I received the stamp in the mail yesterday and was very anxious not knowing if it would provide all the little details of my 'heart & soul' logo. Boy was I pleasantly surprised,  it's 'PERFECT!!'




So from now on at GRIMM & GRETE each order will receive a little piece of my 'heart & soul'♥



Hope you have a trademark Tuesday.


Lisa


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the branding! It looks like a lot of work went into the details. I'll have to do that at some point too I think. Wonder how I would draw a crocheted bear with a crochet hook and yarn in one hand and a poetry pad and pen in the other?! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Wugs!! I think that's an excellent idea. You could also figure something out with your crochet hook & a pen. You could have a lot of fun coming up with something. What would you name your bear?

    ReplyDelete
  3. My bear already has a name...Wuglyee. That's why I named my etsy shop "Wuglyees". My etsy shop profile explains the whole story. :-]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Come on!? I guess I know you from your blog, so I've not read your shop profile until today..lol! Who knew you could find out so much about a person from their shop profile. I've got some stalking to do today..lol.
    I love the story about wuglyees; his nose, smile and little arms..tears :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww! Thank you for all of your supportive 'research'. ^_^ It's kinda sweet...in an 'edgy' kinda way {See! I know you too! LOL}...that you took the time to look up and read all of that!! :-] My crocheting is what I love to do. My words are who I am...My 'Wuglyee' is the manifestation of both sides of me. The warm...and the ugly. :-)

    {I had left the "T" off of the word THANK. Had to erase and correct it! Had to!! ^_^}

    ReplyDelete