front page treasuries & a buffalo bills win!!!


Here is a look at my fp (front page) treasuries for September. I call them my bookend treasuries; one at the beginning and one at the end.

I love sapphires; my second engagement ring is actually sapphire and diamonds.  My first engagement ring/wedding band (blessed by the reverend) was stolen along with some of my other jewels from the hospital when I had my 1st 'keteer'.  I had no idea that my fingers were going to turn into little sausages and swell up, which made having my rings on a bit painful. Once I pulled them from my chubby fingers I put them in my make up  roll up bag (I'm very vain).  Long story short....forgot the bag, along with some books, called the hospital and spoke to my attending nurse who said nothing was in the room...except of course...the book.  So the grumpy prince saved up again and got me another ring for that Christmas (son was born in May).  I decided to go with a sapphire second time around, funny thing is I get some many compliments from strangers with this sapphire ring.  No one ever complimented my diamond.

'Sapphire Blue' by grimmandgrete

Hello September....


Blue Silver Leaves Clay...
$23.00

Tea Towel : Live by the...
$12.00

Wild Blueberry - Vegan ...
$6.00

Dark blue pouch, size M
$16.00

vintage mens plaid PEAR...
$28.00

Lapis blue and gold hyp...
$10.00

PRINT - Today is the da...
$20.00

Sky Blue Bud Vase
$16.00

blue sapphire ring - ha...
$584.00

Moby Blue Sperm Whale F...
$39.00

Nautical Anchor Pendant...
$26.00

Blue Glass Vintage Fren...
$52.00

I don't mind the ra...
$75.00

Ceramic Jar,Hand Sculpt...
$98.00

joseph chilton pearce q...
$25.00



Yesterday while my treasury was on the fp I was watching the bills vs. the patriots on telly.  A game that we (the bills & I ) won, in a come from behind to tie the game and work the game clock to our advantage for a last minute field goal WIN!!! Not sure if I agreed with the last game play choice of the coach but it worked and that's what matters.  My friends (I'm getting excited) we beat a healthy New England Patriots yesterday; WE WON!!

'I said your name' by grimmandgrete

Enjoy!


Mulan - Bead woven Band...
$20.00

recycled silver post ea...
$40.00

dark cloud - small wall...
$17.50

Gold Fire Brown Scarf R...
$18.00

Bow tie -brooch cream a...
$30.00

Floral art - Spring Ba...
$21.00

Igloo Inkwell J&IEM ...
$50.00

Scarf, Wrap, Shawl, Ver...
$99.00

Brooch Beige flower
$20.00

FEATHERS BLANK CARDS se...
$10.00

vintage braided chair p...
$18.00

The Tie.... Brown-Orang...
$40.50

The Day Pack in Cinnamo...
$92.00

Mirror Bunting Small Ha...
$46.00

Windy City Porcelain Ba...
$20.00

Chandelier . oxidized s...
$60.00




The Bills are now 3-0 for the season!!!  I don't want to completely lose my mind and forecast any future wins but some of the teams coming up could be a guarantee win!!  Not going there though...


The grumpy prince and I watched "Bridesmaids" on Saturday and we both loved it...I cried, I laughed and cried (at the same time) and I cried some more.  It wasn't at all what I had expected (a simple comedy).  It was really well written, the characters had depth, a perfect glimpse into the lives of two grown-up best friends.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Made By Tammy, that's very kind of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your treasuries! Congrats on the front page postings...again! You've found the recipe for them now! :-) And they're so pretty too!....But what's not so pretty is your gloating over your Bills beating the last minute stew outta my Patriots!! LOL...*sigh* That's alright. We 'WILL' meet again!!! Yeah! I said it!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Wugs! Sorry, I can't resist being happy every 2940 days when we beat New England lol! I can't wait for the rematch!

    ReplyDelete