crushing on - home décor

This Etsy seller found my shop and then I found her Etsy shop habitation.  I love the look and feel of habitation, the home décor items have gorgerous fabrics and awesome textures.  This shop offers a wonderful collection of handmade designer items created with 'designer fabrics, imported ikats, shibori textiles and reclaimed burlap coffee sacks'.  So if you are looking to spruce up a living room, guest room or master bedroom, why not toss a pillow at it.


Here's a sneak peak, happy shopping!






It's a rainy day in Toronto today and I welcome it (love the rain!).  I've been neglecting my shop because of my current treasury addiction.  So, I spent the last two days making a few new items, taking and retaking new pics and trying out new banners & font styles (all under the watchful eye and assistance of the grumpy prince). Then at 1 am last night I stood back and didn't like most of the changes, so I switched most of it back with tears flowing down my cheeks....lol.  What will today hold?

Hope your weekend was great and yesterday was nice to you and Tuesday is even nicer.


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Ooooo! I've never seen this shop before! How fabulous!! Of course you know which pillow I immediately gravitated to! ^_^ I have to go check out this shop right now......P.S. Oh yeah, thanks for sharing it! :-)...P.S.S. I've been there/done that with the changing and changing back thing too! UGH! If you're anything like me, you just get 'sick of yourself' sometimes!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wugs, lol, I think I figured out which one you gravitated to!
    I think I'll take a break from change for a while and ride some status quo for a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete