Etsy Front Page & Radiohead

Yesterday morning the 'treasury gods' shone on GRIMM & GRETE and put one of our treasuries on the front page of Etsyland.  Guess who was in the shop at the time, questioning my new photography style and calling it "peek-a-boo photography" (which put me in stitches), if you guessed the grumpy prince you'd be right...lol. Yet, again he alerted me to rising activity numbers and brought his laptop over to prove it!!  It's such a blast!!

Here it is...

'Sun Filled Afternoon' by grimmandgrete

enjoy!


Lacework 8x10 fine art ...
$21.00

Footed Carving Plate an...
$85.00

CUSTOM MADE Anais Blous...
$189.00

Stack of Twig Rings / ...
$280.00

Black Chiffon Headband ...
$68.00

Winter Solstice
$10.00

5 Rustic Pillow Boxes -...
$6.40

Natural Solid Perfume R...
$12.00

circa 1845 Hudson Valle...
$165.00

Suburban Dream - Handma...
$65.00

cherries - 5x7 fine art...
$17.00

upcycled wreath home de...
$69.00

Maxi Skirt - Black Bamb...
$89.00

Candystripe Ticking - S...
$47.50

Rustic Frame Wedding Pr...
$25.00

Wood wall key hooks hom...
$32.00



I saw the movie 'Something Borrowed' last night.  It wasn't as bad as the top critics made it out to be.  I will say she is one of my fave authors and I devour Emily Giffin books. 'Something Borrowed' being my fave, so I was absolutely giddy with excitement when I heard the movie was coming.  I thought everyone was well cast but Kate Hudson; I think Cameron Diaz would have brought a better sophistication to the role.  But Dex (Colin Egglesfield), 'hello' very, very, very nice on the eyes...lol.



One of my fave bands Radiohead was in the movie last night so here is radiohead.






Hope you have a tickly Thursday...lol, see I'm laughing already.


Lisa

2 comments: