In & Out of the Tower

Here are some photos I've been meaning to post.

Sunday's sky from the tower's terrace.



A rained out June Fair; but the musketeers still had a blast! I was sick that weekend so photos are courtesy of the grumpy prince.

Last year this was packed with parents & kids, shoulder to shoulder!



Everything was moved indoors.

my two eldest musketeers, up to no good i'm sure, lol!!!

While my girl musketeer was at the fair this is what her barbies were up to (no kidding this is how I found them, is it just me or is barbie smiling for the camera).  Don't be alarmed my daughter went through an oral fixation stage and was chewing everything in site, including poor barbies and belle's hands and feet.




Hope Tuesday is being kind to you!

Lisa



No comments:

Post a Comment