Canada Post Pathos

It is with a heavy heart that I have to close my shop doors until further notice.  Canada Post has locked out its workers until a settlement can be reached.  Hopefully, this can get both sides back to the negotiating table. I hope it's VERY soon and both parties walk away content with a new collective agreement.

All day I've been fighting a deep and beckoning pathos. I feel like 'rose' in this beautiful fine art photography by Erin Tyner.  Looking for answers or trying to find something that seems to be very far away and desperately out of reach.



Lisa

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That's awful!!! :-( Kinda sad that your shop has to be at the mercy of people not even connected to it...I hope the situation is back to normal soon for you all...I love the photo though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photo too! Thanks for your words about my shop, hopefully it will all be over soon!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, thank you for sharing my photo with your readers. I like to think that Rose is confident in her path, even if she is unsure where it will lead. I'm sorry that your business is at the mercy of the post - fingers crossed that everything works out quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Erin, I hope things are resolved quickly too.

    ReplyDelete