Baby News!!

A week ago today my bff  from high school welcomed her third baby to the family; a beautiful baby girl.  Mama and baby arrived home a few days ago and now the fun begins. They live in Michigan and I'm so disappointed to be missing out on all the new baby fun :(

I will spare everyone the uncontrollable gushing, cooing and squealing that happens when I see, hear and smell babies. I love all things babies; (guilty pleasures ALL TLC baby shows and two new ones 'pregnant in heels' and 'one born every minute') so what a perfect excuse to browse the Etsy baby aisles.


Here's some baby bling Etsy style


Congrats!!!
sweet beginnings gift basket



1. natural eco-friendly baby teething toy.
2. pink lace emma ballet shoes.
3. knitted baby blanket.
4. neapolitan ice-cream baby mobile.
5. hand-smocked dress & bonnet.
6. cotton flapper beanie.


Hope everyone has a blissful weekend ♥

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment