pinterest...










Above are some of my pins from my 'mark my words' board. Stop by
+ pin them out!!

Hi guys, sorry for the long break, i was really sick last week.  So sick that I gave into to
cough meds which is something I never do + after a full day of taking cough meds every 6hrs. I woke up the following day as high as a kite with a wicked headache.
I couldn't believe it; I was moving really weird +  felt sooo strange, it was bizarre.

My I.T. guy stayed home to help with the baby + I just laid low.  By Friday things
started to settle a bit + yesterday we all went to see the Santa Claus Parade.  I think I
was the only one in the family truly excited about see old Saint Nick. It didn't matter anyway
because I under-dressed for the weather + we left about half-an-hour before his grand arrival...


No comments:

Post a Comment