tune in thursday - M83 Midnight City




The gp has been really digging this song lately.
M83 has some really cool tunes. I like their
song 'don't save us from the flames'. 



I hope you're all keeping your heads above water. This
week is going by way too fast. I've been busy in the
'studio' working on building up inventory for the shop.

I have a solid idea in my head of what I'd like to 
have in the shop, but I'm constantly battling with myself
to keep the G&G look cohesive. 

Lately, I've been getting convos from girls
wanting me to make a necklace or earrings to 
match a particular item in the shop. I do try to make items that
can be paired up, but it's not always that
easy to translate a pair of earrings into a necklace
and still maintain the G&G vibe. With that said
I've been trying to match earrings to necklaces 
whenever I can, hope this helps. 


Hope you have a take charge Thursday ;)
 ♥Lisa 

  



No comments:

Post a Comment