tune in thursday - the clash


This is one of my all time fave songs from the clash.  


Two of my kiddos are still recovering from the flu and truth
be told the gp and I are a little exhausted. Losing an
hour hasn't helped and I can't seem to keep up with anything, its
like I'm an hour behind in my life. Everyone slept in this morning
and my eldest kiddo was late for school by 1½hr.

I have a few new goodies to add to the shop but I can't seem
to find the time to take pics. Speaking of pics...I'm really struggling
with photography right now. In my eyes this is the best the shop 
has ever looked but I don't feel like the mood I want is there.
I'm blaming it on my camera, which is a new Canon power-shot 
with lots of bells and whistles and yet my pics are lacking...
HELP ME...lol

Have an awesome day!!
♥Lisa


2 comments:

  1. You're on your own in the photography department! ^_^ Your shop looks great to me anyway!

    ReplyDelete