New - Modern Beaded Bracelets


Hello all, hope you had a great weekend. We had a very peaceful one. The grumpy
prince and I like to just let the weekend days unfold without making too many plans. Our weekdays
are busy enough, so we really try to put the relax into relaxing.

Friday night the GP and I watched the movie 'Anonymous'. As a lover of Shakespeare
 I was super psyched to see this movie.
Well, what a colossal failure and so full of bollocks!! Frankly, I don't want to waste another
second of my life thinking/talking/blogging about it..MASSIVE YUCK!!!


Above are a new line of bracelets for spring/summer that I added to the shop this
morning. I love this design, it's fresh, modern and super chic with perfect pops
of colour.


Hope you're having a multicolored Monday!!
♥Lisa  


No comments:

Post a Comment