In the shop - quartz and chain

Hi everyone hope your week went well.  I've been busy adding new items to the shop.
So if you are in the neighbourhood you should stop in and say 'hi'.

The 3 items above were added to the shop this week:
a super cool pink cracked quartz necklace (a little edgy romance)
brass & gold plated chain earrings (love, love, love!)
quartz & brass chain earrings (so chic)


Last weekend was spent with the movie Drive and the Super Bowl (yay Giants!!).
This weekend I will be in Forks for Edward and Bella's wedding
(Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part I). It will be available on
pay per view tonight at midnight, so I'll be there front and center with my
box of kleenex.


Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
♥Lisa  

1 comment:

  1. Hey there....I loved this so much that I included the necklace in my weekly style post to share with my readers. Feel free to link up something you made on Wednesday's if you like!

    Chandra
    www.astylishlittlelady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete