And The Winner Is...

http://treasurychallengenonteam.blogspot.com/


tenthings. leather. boh...
$24.00

Flying High- beautiful...
$15.00

Nature Photography, Whi...
$30.00

Little Arrows - Tribal ...
$22.00

Chevron Zig Zag Design ...
$29.00

Bella. Feather Hair Ext...
$26.00

Amethyst Feather Neckla...
$30.00

Boho suede leather bag ...
$195.00

Double the Dreams- Whit...
$33.99

Sense of Place Polaroid...
$25.00

Chicken Feathers archiv...
$20.00

Cream Horse Eye Photo W...
$18.00

Handmade White Linen Ja...
$10.00

White mane - horse phot...
$20.00

Field notes - Fine Art ...
$25.00

Circular Landscape -Ori...
$58.00

I had the honour of winning the Treasury Challenge for the Non Team for a second time!  
My prize was to pick an item from my shop and have it featured in over 200 treasuries!

I then get to pick the winning treasury and I chose:

'On A Pale Horse' 
 Is a story filled with romance, mystery, warmth and beauty. 
 One of the things I loved about it was the way it seemed 
to capture a moment that takes the viewer
on a seamless 
 glimpse from beginning to end. 

It's truly become one of my favourite treasuries.
Congratulations Lisa from NouveauTique!!


Hope you're all having a winning Wednesday!!
♥Lisa 

1 comment: