My Swedish Daydream..













I'm not sure if any of you know this, but I have an MBA (Make Believe Absorbed) in daydreaming.
I can be 'out to lunch' anywhere, lost in a world that has no resemblance to my reality. It can be so
severe at times it's a wonder that I can get anything done in my real life...

The interior of this Swedish interior sent me into such a dream that I was lost for hours.
The view in the 4th picture is so peaceful and inviting I can't believe someone wakes up
to that everyday, it's just incredible.

 Images via here

Hope your week is going well.
Have a wishful Wednesday.
♥Lisa

2 comments:

  1. I can see why these photos would make you daydream! Sooooo beautiful!!...And who knew you were so educated...with an MBA and everything?!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they just Wugs! I have many degrees in day dreaming, shopping, obsessing, fantasizing, etc.

    ReplyDelete