HO HO HO...


(this video is a bit different, so you may want to close your eyes and just listen...lol) 

Every year I pick up a new Christmas song. This holiday season
the winning song is " The Christmas Song" by Mel Torme; remixed by Michael
Kessler. I heard it the other day while immersed in the shopping experience 
of Anthropologie...(I picked up a really cool wallet, will share in another post). 
I heard this song along with some other really cool Christmas songs while I was there.

Days after I still couldn't get it out of my head so I did a search and it
took me less than an hour to find it here.



 Speaking of finds look what I found in Etsyland 
for those New Year's Eve bashes!!
Find them here..1 2 3 4


Happy Holidays..eat, drink and be MERRY!!
♥Lisa 

No comments:

Post a Comment