friday finds in Etsyland!!

Here are some treasures I found during my walk through etsyland this week....




there is something so dreamy and romantic about this photograph




Love this little felt bird





love the mood of this print





love the playfulness of these ceramic art doll pieces, they would look so pretty hanging in a window



Last night I was up until the wee hours going through some of the treasuries for the challenge and what an experience.  I'm having such a blast.  I love the creativity that goes behind the curating of a treasury.  There is just something so magical about a treasury that has the right balance and mood.  It's almost like reading a short story or a poem.
The grumpy prince has been hanging out with me as I'm going through the treasuries.

Confession time, when he's around and I'm stuck with a treasury he's awesome at offering suggestions. He has such an eye for this, granted he did work at an art gallery for many years.   I think this win has him tickled pink, I think he's starting to love them as much as I do..ok maybe love is a little strong..lol


Hope you're having a fantastical Friday!!

Lisa



2 comments:

  1. Awww! The little birdie...so cute! And I agree with you about the first photo too!...And good for you, having fun with the treasuries! (You too, Grumpy prince...who apparently is not so grumpy after all! ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wugs, trust me he's super grumpy, especially when it comes to opening his wallet...lol!!

    ReplyDelete