friday finds in etsyland - bags!!

I'm not sure if I've ever told you this but your girl has a terrible addiction to handbags.  I have so many that I can't even keep track of them.  So I'm always on the lookout for bags, bags and more bags...did someone say bags..lol.  Here are some super cool bags I've been coveting in estyland.




whimsical and chic


urban chic


super cool


so bohemian chic


super rad shape


awesome texture 


I could buy all of these lovelies in a heartbeat, boy if that's not scary.  So now you know about my bag obsession beware there will be more...


Hope you have a fashion friendly Friday..lol

Lisa



4 comments:

  1. *Teehee*...."Hello, My name is Poetesswug. I'm a bag-buying-aholic." O_0 ... Welcome to the club, Lisa!! ^_^ I love all of these, except for one. And even that one I could find somewhere to use it!! LOL I've actually weaned myself from buying them over the last year. But I still love looking at them...all the time! My 'silly, space-loving' husband has been trying to get me to get rid of some of the ones I have. I allowed him to put some....some!...of them in a Tag sale a while ago, but I priced them so high nobody bought them!! ^_^ He kept saying: "I can sell this one if you come down on the price!! She wants it!!!"....."No!! If she wants it she'll pay the price it is!!" {Secretly I just wanted them to come back in the house....and they did!!! Now, I just look at them and smile. ^_^}

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL(x'2)...I can hardly see through the tears. Thanks for welcoming me into the club, I really need the support. Your story about the Tag sale is a riot, poor hubby he just doesn't understand..lol. You are so right if she wants it she can pay asking price for it, how funny!! Well I can't even mention wanting a new bag, which is why I'm converting clutches, I've been able to convince him that they're not the same and technically..lol There are about two bags above that I'm certain I can make an argument for but I'll have to wait for the right time. I've used "this is my last one, I promise" way too many times. I can't stop laughing at your Tag sale story, poor hubby and his space-loving self..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^_^ Hey! It worked!!!...Until the next tag sale anyway! Then I'm gonna have to get imaginative! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol!! He'll be waiting for you this time, so you'll really have to be imaginative..good luck!!

    ReplyDelete