crushing on - The Bay Lookbook!!!

It seems like one of our major department stores 'The Bay' is bringing in some new brand labels for fall 2011.  Labels like Buffalo, See By Chloe, Free People & White Space can now be found under one roof. The thing that caught my attention when I was flipping through their lookbook was how much these labels captured the GRIMM & GRETE girl.  A good mix of edgy bohemian with undertones of romance.









Season 9 of Project Runway started last night and I'm super thrilled!! I absolutely love that show.  All of that creative talent in one space, using unique materials to create awesome designs. The outcome can be mind blowing sometimes.


Hope you have a twirly Tuesday!!




Lisa

1 comment:

  1. I am always amazed at your knowledge of designs and designers! I wouldn't know a name brand from a whole in the wall usually. I just know what I like to feel next to my skin and look like. You're good!!...And thank you for reminding me about 'Project Runway'! I totally forgot about it!! I'll have to look around and catch the show I missed...YAY! Something to replace tennis...for the time being that is! ^_^

    ReplyDelete