Katie Holmes Sizzling Hot!!

Wow, Katie Holmes get's a dramatic makeover in Vogue Spain August 2011 magazine.  Katie first grabs your attention on the cover and then takes you on a sultry ride in an editorial photographed by Tom Munro.

Here's a sneak peek...






photos from trendhunter.com



I hope your week went well and your weekend is even better.  We have no plans for our long week (Monday is a civic holiday) but relaxation and running the musketeers around so they fall asleep as soon as their little heads hit the pillows...lol.

The Caribana Parade is in town this weekend, North American's largest Carribean parade.  Filled with beautiful costumes and great music. I used to go when I was little, my mom loves it and some years she's even played in the parade.  I don't go anymore seeing that somewhere along the line I developed a nasty phobia to large crowds of people.  Who knows what the future holds?


Parade Pics.....




photo source: Top two pics from Shetellworld tourism, 3rd from Brace's Journal Log and 4th from CP24


Have an amazing weekend!!


Lisa

10 comments:

  1. Wow, I didn't recognize Katie. Wonderful pictures of the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think a lot of people wouldn't recognize her! Thanks for visiting!


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmm, she does look mighty beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doesn't she! Can you believe it, who knew!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOLY Transformation! Wow. Amazing. Simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful photos Lisa...your blog is like a colorful and vibrant online magazine.

    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kim,

    Doesn't she look amazing, Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ruth,

    Such a cool compliment, thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, I almost didn't recognize her. Gorgeous styling.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Athena, I didn't recognize her at first either. I had to look at some of the photos a few times to make sure it was her. Kudos to Katie for really rocking that look.

    ReplyDelete