to shop or not to shop?

I've been thinking about my Etsy shop a lot lately, mostly about when I would take the shop off 'vacation mode'.  Truth be told I've haven't entirely been on vacation.  I've been designing some new necklaces and earrings...you just can't stop designing jewellery can you Lisa, lol?  Any hoot, yesterday I actually took the shop off vacation mode to look at what would work with some of my new designs and what wouldn't. I'm striving to have a unified look to my collections and the shop.
 
I'm enjoying hanging out with the grumpy prince, my kids and READING and I will have to work on balancing all of this with having my own business.  I became a bit of a workaholic with my Etsy shop.  One of the things I thought about yesterday was opening the shop and just taking things one day at a time, it's not going anywhere and neither am I.

Here is a shop on Etsy that has a unified look and beautiful designs.





These beautiful designs can be found at this Etsy shop.

Hope you all had a magical weekend.


Lisa

2 comments:

  1. Great post. CAN SO RELATE! :) :) Am searching for the balance too. Your work looks fantastic. :)
    -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    It was all so overwhelming for me a few months ago. I felt like I was really missing out on my family life and this made me sad. But I have to find some balance because I really love what I do. If you discover the magical balance please share the secret lol!

    ReplyDelete