housework and the royal nuptials

So yesterday afternoon after school pick-up, I was finally able to sit and watch the wedding of Will & Kate.  I started with Oprah and then watched every channel that was broadcasting it from beginning to end.  But this pretty maid still had a tower to clean.  So I vacuumed during her walk down the isle, dusted during the 'l will's', swept during 'God Save the Queen' and fluffed during Will & Kate's walk down the isle as husband and wife!

The wedding was perfect! She look absolutely stunning, even her sister looked stunning! And the Princes (William and Harry) well, they looked like Princes!  

Congrats to the new Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, hope your lives are filled with love, laughter and prosperity!






Lisa



2 comments:

  1. Love the blog I have one too. looksgoodonya.com I follow you on Twitter and so I thought I'd take a read to see if anything bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!
    I'll check out your blog.
    Thanks for visiting,

    Lisa g&g

    ReplyDelete