Lace

I'm sure by now you've heard that lace is a continuing trend for spring/summer 2011. I love lace, but I would only wear BLACK lace! I have a black lace skirt from Ralph Lauren that I lost and recently found and I've been wearing it ever since.

If I did ever become adventurous and I mean 'adventurous' as in: I fell and hit my head so hard that when I came to not only did I forget who I was but my body had also transformed so that I could wear WHITE lace, then I would would go straight to this designers site and order me one of these gorgeous little numbers! lol.

Erdem Moralioglu is a Canadian born designer trained and living in London. His style is so ...well see for yourself and let me know what you think.







And ladies how HOT are those ribbon tie shoes? Again, if I woke up as someone else who could still wear heels after 3 kids, I'd be there, lol!

Find more of this sizzling collection here.

Hope you all have a rambunctious weekend!

Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment