crushing on teen fiction

Confession time...ever since the Twilight series I've been crushing on teen fiction.  So now when looking for my next fiction fix whether at the bookstore (Indigos/chapters) where I can spend hours or online at Amazon.com/ca (where I can spend days) I  find myself browsing the teen section. Any hoot, my latest crush started last week with The Hunger Games Trilogy.  I've been lost in a science fiction futuristic world since then and loving the ride.  Suzanne Collins has created an amazing world full of some of life's harsh truths about power, corruption, love and our undeniable will to survive in the ugliest of times.  If you are looking to add to your spring/summer reading list, I strongly recommend this trilogy.





If you've read any great teen fiction books, I'd love to hear from you.
Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment