1st Day of Summer Vacation

via tumblr

Yesterday was the last day of school for 2 of my kiddos.  
Another year of French Immersion under
their belts with great success...I'm a very proud mama.  

Any hoot, this is where balancing a small home business with
a home full of kids becomes very interesting. I'm going it
alone this summer because I didn't sign anyone up for camps, 
so we'll see how it goes.  

I've got all these wonderful dreams dancing around my head of me + kids
doing all these wonderful things together 
all the while singing "happily as we go".

Today, day 1 it rained + we had grandpa over for breakfast.
So at this point I'll take it each day at a time.

We are heading into a long weekend...
Canada Day on Monday...Go Canada!!!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment