My Threesome




Well, it seems that I've got a thing for the #3.  My I.T. guy (hubby) pointed out the
other night that I've been walking around with my RbF notebook, iphone + lip balm everywhere
I go.  I hadn't even noticed, but he's right.  

The notebook is great for inspiration + ideas for RbF. It's perfect for travel
because of the band which keeps the pages together while it's in my bag + there's a secret
compartment in the back for stuff..ssh.

My iphone...come on now! who can put that thing down?  It's absolutely crazy how 
attached I've become to that phone...crazy.

My beloved lip balm, even my I.T. guy reaches for it.  

Then I noticed that I recently bought 3 new stamps for my 'amulet' necklaces + I really
could have bought a lot more, but I didn't.

Then there's my 3 kiddos, which is the perfect number for me.

So I would have to say 3 + I are super-tight...



No comments:

Post a Comment