A Very REBEL Christmas

 

Hope your Holidays were merry + bright...

We had an awesome Christmas Eve, Christmas Day + Boxing Day!!!
Yesterday some neighbours stopped by with a homemade apple pie.
 I don't bake so it was an extra special treat.

The first 2 pictures above are of my bedside table + some of the goodies
my I.T Santa left behind;

1. my new fave lip balm//rosebud salve
2. my new 'Knights Templar Cross ring' in sterling silver.
3. fragance for the New Year by Hanae Mori 'butterfly'//wanted this for a long time.
4. new brand/nail polish by 'Butter London'//not so hot on the colour...my son suggested
navy blue but I.T. thought I'd like the glitter.
5. new book 'We Have Always Lived in the Castle' by Shirley Jackson; which makes me so HAPPY!!! I've been wanting to read this ever since I found out it was the inspiration behind the song 'deep in the woods' by Tennis.
6. a very sparkly notebook from J.Crew, which makes me giddy with a girly feeling every time I look at it.

other pics; what the kiddos saw Christmas morning + a d.i.y. project I did from something I saw on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment