the leap



she took the leap + built her wings on the way down...

I pinned this quote a while back to my 'mark my words' pinterest board + it's been in my head like a neon 
flashing sign ever since. I can't seem to shake it. I went looking for the source of this quote, even asked my i.t. guy for help but we both couldn't find the original source.

Any hoot, this quote has helped me get off the fence with something I've been putting off to the future;
getting my jewellery label onto other selling venues. 
so i took the leap...on a wing + a prayer
+ spent the greater part of this past weekend expanding my jewellery label on Big Cartel.

this leap now means that I'm going to have to figure out ways to bring traffic to my new venue. 
+ how to market my label + brand? 

I feel another leap coming on...


**if anyone knows the source of that quote, please let me know.
I would really love to credit it.


“Sometimes you just have to take the leap and build your wings on the way down.” 
― Kobi Yamada

Thanks Linda D. for finding the original source :)

No comments:

Post a Comment