Brass Earrings in Etsy Fashion


Yesterday our fab new brass shield earrings made their way into the Etsy Fashion blog. 
We couldn't be happier...check out this fab assortment of Edgy finds, including MerCurios
 awesome spiked bracelet...

'morning fog...' 


black loose linen Autum...
$72.20

Blackbirds - A Change I...
$22.00

A Walk Among Souls - 8...
$21.00

vintage sap bucket - fa...
$36.00

black white photograph ...
$25.00

Plus Typographic / Swis...
$27.00

Custom Rune Ring, Doubl...
$40.00

geometric necklace, vin...
$40.00

Cotton Wrap Skirt - Top...
$22.00

Modern Earrings Argentu...
$21.00

1980s Vintage Deadstock...
$12.99

Tan and Brown Pearl Bib...
$25.00

Dramatic Moonstone Ring...
$135.00

Dramatic Size Leaves Be...
$5.50

Masts: dramatic black a...
$15.00

Dramatic In Black - Nec...
$21.00


Our treasury also made its way to the magical front page (fp) this afternoon.
Congrats everyone!!

2 comments:

  1. You have no idea how happy I was to see your earrings in my mailbox. I know how much of your heart and soul has gone into that new collection & you deserve every ounce of success the Universe has to offer.

    I was stoked to see our bracelet too, but seeing your earrings made my day yesterday. Today's front page thanks to you - now that made my day today!!

    Thank you so much Lisa.

    xo,
    MJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm speechless...you don't know how much your words, encouragement + support has carried me over the last little while. You are just so crazy supportive. I was so happy we were both together yesterday + today was just awesome icing on the cake. So, crazy happy for you today!!!

    You deserve all the positive vibes you send out to the universe to return to you tenfold.

    Thanks so much Mary-Jo.

    xo,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete