my clare vivier shopping tote

 
Above is my big surprise from the grumpy prince.  It's been forever since
I've been crushing on Clare Vivier clutches, but they don't fit into
my life right now.  Meaning with 3 kiddos you need all hands on deck
and these days I've been finding it very hard to look fashionable with
them.  I see why 'mom jeans' were so popular.  My only touch of
glam lately has been my rayban aviators and a hit of red lipstick.

This bag can sit on my shoulders or can be put on the stroller handles.
I love this bag, the colour and shape are right up my alley.  But truth be
told it's rare that I spend this kind of money on myself.
So this was a welcomed surprise and I will not be returning this bag!

Long story short...with my first pregnancy he surprised me with a
small Kate Spade handbag, a beautiful red leather number, it was
gorg.  But I couldn't see it in my life with a baby.  It was better suited
to our life before baby...so sadly he had to return it.  

NOT THIS TIME!!!!


Hope you have a want Wednesday!!
(because you never know when someone will surprise you with it).

♥Lisa 

this bag is on my pinterest cover board for 'bag lady'!! 


GRIMMANDGRETE 




4 comments:

  1. Ooooo! So cute!!...Good job Grumpy Prince! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i stumbled across your blog upon searching for this clare vivier anthracite bag. Would you consider to sell? let me know! chocolates_are_mine@hotmail.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi chocolates_are_mine,

    I couldn't part with it, I love it!

    Good luck finding one...

    ReplyDelete