tuesday ramblings

via: wisuella tumblr


Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well!!!
I'm hanging in there with a week left of school for the kiddos...YEAH!!
You maybe able to hear me screaming from my little corner of the world
come next Thursday so listen out (their last day of school).


I do have some new items for the shop, but I'm going a bit
batty about my pictures lately.  Long story short...I joined a few
treasury groups and white background pics work best for treasuries.
But it's killing me.  I used to have grey or dark backgrounds before and
that was soooo me but I'm really struggling with the white. 
 So I've been taking a lot of pics lately that just aren't working out. 
Well enough of that bellyaching...lol  


Sooo, I've started a tumblr blog because I just love them so
much. I really think you'll get a better idea of who I am with
that format. I started it last night with much help from the
grumpy prince...it's not perfect but it's a good start and
it makes me so very happy!!  It's like a mood board and
I love it.  If you get a chance you should check it out.

I saw this awesome movie this past weekend "We Need to Talk About Kevin".
It was so terribly disturbing, it was great and the gp and myself
have been talking about it ever since.  Love Tilda Swinton.
I can't wait to read the book


Have an awesome evening!!
♥Lisa




No comments:

Post a Comment